Efficient Risk Management by Means of Optimum Compliance Organization
WE ACCOMPANY YOU FROM THE STRATEGIC CONCEPTION OF YOUR GOVERNANCE AND RISK AND COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT TO THE OPERATIVE IMPLEMENTATION. PRAGMATIC. EMPHATIC. ACTION-ORIENTED
As a member of the Kerkhoff Group, we understand our customers and their business models. We are masters in the complexities of projects focused on supply chain, procurement and production and, together, develop efficient GRC concepts - Hand in hand with experts from Kerkhoff Consulting and
Kerkhoff Cost Engineering. In doing so, all components from the strategic to the process level are taken into account.
>> WITHOUT RISKS, THERE ARE NO OPPORTUNITIES. ONCE YOU HAVE INTERNALISED THIS CONCEPT, YOU WILL COME TO APPRECIATE THE SOMEWHAT DRY DISCIPLINE OF RISK MANAGEMENT AND COMPLIANCE AND ASSESS TOPIC-RELATED ISSUES WITH A DIFFERENT VIEW. <<
Managing Director Kerkhoff Risk & Compliance
Nicolas Fandrey has been a passionate consultant for more than eleven years. In keeping with the maxim "Stay true to yourself, but embrace change", as the managing director of Kerkhoff Risk & Compliance, he assists customers in dealing with issues such as governance, risk & compliance. His actions are focused on tackling customers' challenges in a hands-on and practise-oriented way. Nicolas Fandrey is both a strategist and pragmatist. Prior to working at Kerkhoff, he was the divisional head of "Risk & Compliance" and part of the Germany management team at Protiviti GmbH – a subsidiary of Robert Half.
Over the years, he has accumulated a wealth of expertise and knowledge, working on many projects. Nicolas Fandrey brings a strategic approach and case-specific observations to the table – always keeping the best possible result for customers in mind. Selected project examples of this expertise:
- Conceptual design of a company-wide risk management system at a leading German real estate corporation: Development of the risk manual, structuring of the risk catalogue, adaptation of the risk management process
- Development and establishing an IT risk and compliance department in one of Germany's top three banks (revenue > € 400 billion): Development and integration of an ERM framework and risk assessment process according to ISO 31000, definition of interfaces to other processes and functions, including BCM according to ISO 22301 and Disaster Recovery.
- Conceptual design, realisation and implementation of a risk-oriented corporate management at a major German factoring company.
- Development and implementation of the operational and organisational structure of an AML compliance system for a leading European payment service provider and analysis of the national regulatory requirements for the regional companies concerned.
We regard risk management & compliance more as an opportunity than a problem.
When you understand compliance correctly and apply it appropriately, you can identify and avoid risks early on, prevent image and financial damages to companies as well as significantly reduce, or even exclude, personal liability risks of corporate management relating to company law, civil law, administrative fines or criminal law. We help our clients to develop, analyse and optimise risk management and compliance systems to reduce and control future risks. Because in every risk there is also an opportunity.
- Financial risks
- Outsourcing/single sourcing
- Business continuity/emergency planning
- Outsourcing/single sourcing
- Data protection (GDPR)
- Liability Sanctions, embargoes, money laundering
- Innovation/knowledge transfer
- Supplier management
Challenges such as change management, cultural aspects, knowledge management / transfer and appropriate project planning are integral parts of any project. The aim is to establish a practice-oriented solution with the involvement of all main employees, efficient communication as well as a risk culture.
- Reduction of liability
- Reduction of compliance incidents and penalties
- Competitive advantages through leaner processes
- Proactive risk control